Meet the Owner & Lead Event Stylist
CRYSTAL MARIE ALLEN
Crystal discovered her Passion for Planning at the age of 7, when she organized her birthday party from start to finish (with a little help from her mother) and she hasn’t stop planning since! Crystal was known as the “go to” person for planning and unique design ideas, amongst family and friends. Her ability to pay attention to detail and think outside of the box is a true gift. In 2009 she decided to turn her God-Given talent, into a business, and Touch The Skyy Events was birthed. Since the inception of Touch The Skyy Events, Crystal has arranged many successful events for private groups and individuals in Chicago. She prides herself on being client focused – she gives TLC to all of her clients and treats each event, likes it’s her first project. Crystal deemed herself as an “Event Stylist” because of her fashion savvy integrated with her ability to transform the look of a room – she simply styles events.
Crystal graduated with her Bachelor of Arts Degree in Marketing & Management from the Illinois Institute of Art-Chicago (AI). At AI, she developed her skills in Event Planning and Promotions, Marketing, Public Relations, Business Management and Advertisement. So Crystal, not only has the gift for planning events, but the education to back it up.
5 RANDOM FUN FACTS ABOUT CRYSTAL
1. I have a really bad cat named Shu-Shu that I totally adore!
2. Beyoncé is my favorite entertainer, and I literally dream on a regular basis of hanging out with her! #weirdo
3. I believe I was a singer & a dancer in my former life (I can only sing and dance in my mind).
4. I’m obsessed with trendy hotels – I love the décor and architecture.
5. I get so happy when I see people running for the bus or train, and they make it! I feel like they won the Olympics!